Ethno park Terzića Avlija
Come, visit and enjoy in real history with real traditional food.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
The ethno-park “Terzića avlija” (Terzić Family’s Garden) is a rural tourist household located in the vicinity of Užice, dating back in the early 19th century. It was delivered the highest acknowledgment in the field of rural tourism (The Tourism Flower, 2008), which is awarded by the Serbian TO for the contribution made to the development of Serbian tourism on the World Day of Tourism. The household is ECEAT certified.
The ethno-park consists of:
– the museum part (the setting of the old prewar classroom, a rich collection of exhibits ranging from the Roman period, via the Middle Ages and the Rule of the Turks, the Principality and the Kingdom of Serbia, the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, the two world wars all the way to the time of the SFRY)
– the catering part with the national cuisine
– the suites for the accommodation of guests within village tourism
– the workshops of traditional folk costumes and traditional jewelries
– the demonstration center for the presentation of the old pottery-making craft and the making of the traditional folk costume
– the souvenir shop
– the summer stage
– the camp for mountaineers