Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital and largest city is Tbilisi.
Georgia is one of the oldest inhabited areas in the world.
Why visit Georgia:
- Check the place where west and east meet
- Wonderful nature
- Highest village in Europe, under UNESCO protection
- Mtskheta – city under UNESCO protection
- Experience traditional dance on Tbilisi streets
- The oldest vinemakery in world, traditional way of production under UNESCO protection
- Listen to Georgian language - it includes rare sounds that many visitors may never have heard before
- Second highest peak in Europe